A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another. If you want to find more information about what are the cookies, what they store, how to delte them, deactivate them, etc, clic on this link.
Cookies used in this website
This website uses the following proprietary cookies:
- Session cookies to guarantee that the users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is a way to fight spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and visitor volume in this website. If you use this website, you agree to Google processing information about you. Therefore, if you wish to exercise any right in this regard, you should contact Google directly.
- Social media: Every social medium uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like, Share and similar options.
Deactivate and remove cookies
You may exercise your right to deactivate or remove this website’s cookies at any given time. These actions may be performed in a different way depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools that store cookies and your right to remove or deactivate cookies should be exercised in them. This website and its legal representatives cannot guarantee that browsers handle cookies correctly or incorrectly.
- In certain cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.